TPO Roofing Ontario CA
Thank you for submitting your information. We appreciate your interest in our products/services.
Our team will get back to you shortly.
Commercial TPO Roofing Ontario CA
TPO Roofing Ontario CA
Are you thinking about TPO roofing Ontario CA property owners? Thermoplastic olefin is a popular and practical choice. Industrial and commercial customers choose TPO for their buildings. These recyclable roof materials are affordable, durable, and require little maintenance. TPO costs less than PVC and EPDM, is highly resistant to UV rays, and cuts energy costs. The single-ply option is mainly used for flat and low-sloped roofs. Installation involves applying large sheets or membranes that are custom fit. Depending on the manufacturer, widths range from 6-12’ with lengths up to 100’. The materials have a blend of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber.
Get a long-lasting solution with TPO roofing Ontario CA commercial property owners. The average lifespan is between 10-30 years. The single-ply membrane holds up to punctures, tears, and other damage. Unlike other commercial roofing systems, TPO doesn’t deteriorate and resists chemicals. Singly-ply membranes aren’t ideal for some steep-pitched designs. Metal roofing or asphalt shingles are better suited for these buildings. Contact us to learn more about the best systems for your facility. Call or fill out the form to receive a free estimate.
Commercial TPO Roofing Installation
We specialize in TPO roofing Ontario CA installation services. Our contractors work with sheets and singly-ply membranes. TPO systems are ideal for flat and low-sloped roofs. The membrane can also be applied to buildings with a moderate slope.
Commercial TPO roofing installation involves the following steps:
- After looking at the building, we order the materials in large sheets or membranes. The TPO will be custom-cut to fit the size and shape of the roof.
- Our contractors prep the surface for installation and remove the old materials. We also clean the roof deck to clear off dirt and debris.
- Insulation is installed over the roof deck for energy efficiency and moisture prevention.
- TPO membrane installation is typically done by heat-welding large sheets together. Our roofing contractors form a single continuous layer over the insulation. There are a few installation techniques for TPO single-ply roofing. We use adhesive to weld or mechanical attachments like screws and plates.
- We finish the TPO roofing system with various details. We add edge flashings, drainage systems, and other fixtures. The last steps ensure full function and weatherproofing.
Types of Commercial TPO Roofing
There’s more than one choice for Golden Roofing Ontario property owners. Find the best option for your commercial or industrial building.
There are three main types of this single-ply roofing:
- Standard TPO: This roofing membrane is the most commonly used on buildings. The materials are affordable, durable, and weather-resistant. Standard TPO roofing membranes have a 45-80 mil thickness.
- Fleece-Back TPO: Get a little extra reinforcement with this flat roofing choice. The membrane with polyester fleece adds durability and puncture resistance. Buildings with heavy foot traffic prefer this TPO roofing membrane. The thickness ranges from 70-115 mils.
- Ultra-Thick TPO: These roofing membranes are designed for areas with extreme weather conditions. The materials can withstand high winds, heavy snow, and hail. Ultra-thick TPO lives up to its name ranging from 115 mils to 135 mils. This type of TPO is the most expensive but has the highest weather protection.
We receive many questions about our Golden Roofing Ontario services. So, we created a list of FAQs to assist you.
How much should a TPO roof cost?
The cost of a TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) roof is based on the entire project. The square footage and design complexity are two factors. Also, the type of single-ply roofing you choose plays a role. Generally, the price range for standard materials is $5-8 per sq ft. However, the cost can be higher. Contact our commercial roofing company for a more accurate estimate.
How much does TPO cost per square foot?
TPO per square foot costs $5 to $8 for a basic, not complex, installation. The roofing design and size also factor into prices. TPO is generally less expensive than PVC or EPDM overall. Call or fill out the form to request a free quote on our roofing services.
What is the life expectancy of a TPO roof?
A TPO (thermoplastic olefin) roof’s life expectancy is 10-30 years. Sometimes, the systems last even longer than three decades. Proper installation and maintenance are two essential services. We perform routine inspections to extend the life of commercial roofs.
Is TPO roofing better than EPDM?
TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) and EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) are both popular. The two materials are ideal for flat and low-slope roofs.
Here are some factors to consider when comparing TPO and EPDM roofing:
- Installation: TPO is typically easier and faster to install than EPDM. The materials are heat-welded together. Whereas EPDM roofing typically requires adhesive to join the seams.
- Durability: TPO and EPDM roofing are durable and can last years. The two systems require routine checkups. However, TPO is much more resistant to punctures and tears than EPDM.
- Energy Efficiency: TPO is more reflective than EPDM roofing and reduces energy costs.
- Cost: Generally, TPO materials are a bit more expensive than EPDM roofing.
The choice comes down to the specific needs and preferences of the building owner. Feel free to contact us with any roofing questions or for a free quote.
Golden Roofing Ontario
Contact us if you’re having trouble deciding the best system for your building. We can offer guidance on TPO roofing and other single-ply membranes. You can also opt for a multi-layer solution for your property. TPO generally costs less than PVC and EPDM systems. Contact us today for a free quote by phone.