Commercial Roof Replacements
Thank you for submitting your information. We appreciate your interest in our products/services.
Our team will get back to you shortly.
Commercial Roof Replacements Ontario CA
Commercial Roof Replacements
Businesses eventually need commercial roof replacements Ontario CA. This service involves completely removing the existing system. We then install a new roof on your building if the materials have reached the end of their life. Extensive damage or deterioration are also reasons for new roof installation. Our local contractors take on these expansive projects.
Depend on us for commercial roof replacements Ontario CA business owners. First, we perform an inspection of the building. Our professionals assess the existing condition and look for structural issues. If all is well, we will start the replacement by completely removing the old roofing system. We take off any damaged or deteriorated insulation or decking before installation. Our contractors then add a new underlayment and all new materials. After commercial roof replacement, we do a thorough cleanup.
Choices for Commercial Roof Replacements
We’re experts in commercial roof replacements Ontario CA property owners. There are several choices to make for your building.
Consider these options for your commercial roofing system:
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR): This system is traditional and involves applying layers to the surface. We place felt or fiberglass matting between layers of asphalt or tar. The roof is then topped with gravel or a reflective coating.
- Single-Ply Roofing: These commercial systems have a single layer in the form of a sheet. Choose thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), or ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM). The roofing materials are lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: This commercial system is similar to BUR but is applied in rolls. The materials have a modified asphalt or rubber-based membrane.
- Metal Roofing: Choose steel, aluminum, copper, or zinc for your property. Metal is durable, lightweight, and energy-efficient.
- Spray Foam Roofing: This system involves spraying a liquid foam that expands. SPF expands and creates a seamless, waterproof membrane.
- Green Roofing: Opt for an eco-friendly system that is for nature lovers. We install a layer of soil and vegetation on a waterproof membrane.
- Shingles: Based on your building design, this type of roofing may work for you. Our contractors work with asphalt, tile, wood, and composites.
Reasons for Roof Replacements
Commercial roof replacements Ontario CA are investments. You want to know when repairs will be better than a new installation.
There are the common reasons for roof replacement:
- Age is a primary factor to consider when deciding on a new system. Most commercial roofs last 15-25 years. The materials and maintenance play a role in the lifespan. If your roof is nearing its end, it may be time for a replacement.
- Extensive water damage, leaks, stains, mold growth, or rotting on the decking can’t be repaired. Ongoing roof issues can compromise structural integrity and pose a safety hazard.
- Energy inefficiency may stem from poor roof insulation. A new system can help improve indoor temperatures and lower your utility costs.
- Extensive damage on a commercial roof may not be able to undergo repairs. Fires and storms often require a replacement to ensure safety and stability.
- Frequent repairs and money flying out the window indicate it’s time to move on. New roof installation will provide long-term cost savings and less stress.
FAQs About Commercial Roof Replacements
Have us answer your burning questions about commercial roof replacements Ontario CA:
What is the cheapest commercial roof?
The cost of a commercial roof depends on the materials, size, and design. There are some “cheaper” options for buildings.
However, some of the most cost-effective commercial roofing options include the following:
- Asphalt Shingles: These are one of the most affordable materials. We commonly install shingles on steep-slope commercial roofs.
- Metal Roofing: Galvanized steel and aluminum are the “cheapest” commercial options. Metal roofs are incredibly durable and work on flat or low-slope designs.
- Built-Up Roofing: BUR consists of felt, asphalt, and gravel layers. The traditional materials are applied on flat commercial roofs.
- Modified Bitumen: This roofing material has layers of asphalt and rubber or plastic polymers. This system can be a cost-effective option for flat or low-slope commercial
It’s important to note that the cheapest option may not always be the best choice. Every property is different. Also, some roofing materials may have a shorter lifespan or require more maintenance. Consult with us to determine the most cost-effective and durable solution.
What is commercial roofing called?
Commercial roofing is a system that is designed for business properties. Examples include offices, retail stores, and other buildings. Commercial roofing can consist of several different materials. BUR, single-ply TPO, EPDM, metal, and asphalt shingles are common types. The specific type of roofing material depends on the building’s size and design. build
Do roofers need to be licensed in Ontario CA?
Yes, roofers must be licensed in not only California but also the city. The CSLB (Contractors State License Board) oversees this process. We also carry full insurance and liability for our roofers.
What is a commercial grade roof?
A commercial-grade roof is a system specifically designed for use on business buildings. We install these systems on offices, shopping centers, warehouses, and other properties. Commercial-grade roofing has more durable and long-lasting materials than home systems. The options are designed to withstand the unique challenges of business settings. The roof materials can handle heavy foot traffic and environmental exposure. Also, this performance holds up against machinery and equipment.
Commercial-grade roofing also often comes with more extended warranties than residential systems. The materials are expected to last longer and undergo more wear and tear. Commercial-grade roofing requires more frequent inspections and maintenance. Our services ensure longevity and performance.
Commercial Roof Replacements Ontario CA
Reach out to our local company to discuss a commercial roof replacement. Explore your options for the optimal system that suits your property. We can assist in helping you making the best choice for your building. Every type of commercial roofing has benefits and drawbacks. Our professionals will work within your budget and create the best plan. Call us to request a quote or discuss your project.