Commercial Roof Inspections
Thank you for submitting your information. We appreciate your interest in our products/services.
Our team will get back to you shortly.
Commercial Roof Inspections Ontario CA
Commercial Roof Inspections
Rely on us for commercial roof inspections Ontario CA residents. Preventative maintenance is critical for any building owner or property manager. Our fully licensed and insured contractors will perform a detailed checkup. We have the right expertise and equipment to do the job. You’ll get a thorough evaluation that assesses the overall condition of your roof. We’ll identify any existing or potential issues, such as leaks, damage, or wear and tear. Also, we make recommendations for repairs or maintenance based on our findings.
Commercial roof inspections address problems before they worsen. An assessment can save on extensive repairs or replacements. Routine checkups will save money in the long run, preventing additional services. Not only do we examine the exterior, but we also look at the inside of the building. Our roofing contractorsassess gutters, drainage, and other systems. Once complete, we go over the finding with property management. We also provide repair or maintenance recommendations. Contact us for the best commercial roof inspections Ontario CA knows!
Our Process for Commercial Roof Inspections
Learn the process we follow for commercial roof inspections Ontario CA.
Here are the system components we check:
- Roofing Materials: We evaluate the type, age, and condition of the membrane on the building. Commercial buildings may have shingles, TPO, or other flat roofing systems.
- Flashings: Our contractors carefully inspect these metal components. Flashings seal and protect roof penetrations, like chimneys, skylights, and vents.
- Drainage: An inspection is performed to check water runoff from the roof. Commercial systems often include gutters, downspouts, and scuppers. We look at the drainage for debris, clogs, and correct water flow.
- Structural Components: Our contractors examine the roof’s structural components for damage. We assess the stability of decking, rafters, and trusses.
- Sealants and Coatings: We check roof applications to see if they protect against water infiltration.
- Energy-Efficiency: Our roofing contractors examine insulation and other features. Some systems have sealants to prevent air leaks.
- Compliance: The commercial roofing is checked that it meets building codes and requirements.
- Safety Features: We inspect the roof access equipment for proper placement and operation. Examples include ladders, guardrails, and fall protection systems.
- Building Interior: We look inside the commercial property to check for leaks or water damage.
The Importance of Roof Inspections
After the inspection, our roofers provide a detailed report of the findings. Regular checkups prevent costly replacement services in the future. Evaluations extend the life of your roofing system. Included in our assessments are areas of concern or recommended repairs. We can also provide an estimate if you need further work. Our commercial roofers can also set up a plan for future maintenance services. No matter the system and materials you have, we have experience with every type. Routine roof inspections vary based on the condition of your building. Some commercial sites undergo yearly checkups, while others need quarterly or bi-annually.
Potential Issues After Commercial Roof Inspections
What happens after commercial roof inspections Ontario CA customers ask? Your building may have issues and need repair or replacement services.
Here are some of the most common commercial roofing issues we see:
- Leaks: Like homes, commercial roofs can experience dripping water. Deteriorating materials, poor installation, or inadequate maintenance can cause damage.
- Ponding Water: Many commercial buildings have flat or low-slope roofs. The surface can experience ponding water, accumulating in the low areas. This issue can lead to interior leaks and exterior structural damage.
- Blistering: Asphalt-based commercial roofs can form tiny bubbles on the surface. Blistering is due to trapped moisture and can lead to deterioration. The asphalt wears down and eventually compromises the roof’s integrity.
- Punctures: Flat roofs are susceptible to holes and tears from foot traffic or debris. Punctures cause leaks and further damage to the underlying roof structure.
- Poor Installation: Low-quality commercial roofing jobs can cause multiple issues. We’ve seen inadequate flashing, poorly sealed seams, or loosened materials. Water infiltration, leaks, and other damage can stem from poor roof installation.
- Shrinkage: Single-ply roofing materials such as EPDM or TPO can shrink over time. The stress on the system can lead to tears or punctures on the surface.
- UV Damage: Commercial roofs exposed to the sun for extended periods wear down. UV damage causes roofing materials to deteriorate or become brittle.
In California, there is no statewide requirement for roof inspections. Despite no mandate, bi-annual surveys are still a good idea. Older or damaged roofs should be checked more often. After a storm or weather event, you may want to schedule a checkup. Roof inspections offset costly repairs and prevent further damage in the long run.
Commercial roof inspections ensure the longevity, safety, and performance of a building. There are various systems, but we work with all designs and materials. Requirements for roof inspection vary based on the materials, size, and access points. We check all areas for damage, deterioration, drainage, and parts. Our contractors also assess the access points for roof entry for safety. The membrane condition or outermost layer is first inspected. We also look at vents, pipes, flashing, and sealant. Structural integrity is also examined to ensure stability and roof system support. Commercial roof inspections are recommended at least twice a year.
In California, roofers are required to be licensed. We have gone through the CSLB (Contractors State License Board). Our local company also is fully insured and meets the state’s requirements. Trust us for the most qualified and reputable roofers in Ontario CA.
A commercial roof inspection includes a full and comprehensive examination. We check the complete system and all the components. Our contractors assess the condition and identify issues. After a commercial roof inspection, we share our findings with the property manager. We may recommend repairs, part replacement, or maintenance. Routine service prevents costly issues and extends the lifespan of the roof.
Commercial Roof Inspections
You want to address these issues promptly to prevent further damage. Commercial inspections extend the lifespan of the roof. Regular maintenance and inspections identify problems early on. Building owners can take proactive measures to avoid more significant damage. We help ensure that your commercial roof remains in good condition and lasts many years. Call us to set up an appointment for an inspection.